Information on EU related issues
Europe House in Tirana, offer information and reply to the questions asked by visitors and the general public on different EU topics. You can visit our Centre or contact us via e-mail and phone.
Information on EU-Albania issues
Albania as a candidate country for EU accession and as part of the process toward membership should fulfill the accession criteria based on the Treaty on European Union.
In our Centre, you may find substantial information about:
– EU institutions and policies
– Enlargement Package 2016
– Albania EU integration challenges and opportunities
– Information on study opportunities in EU countries through Erasmus+ and
• EU Teachers’ Corner
• EU Kids Corner
• EU Open Data
Erasmus + Programme is a cooperation and mobility programme of the European Union in the field of higher education. It contributes to the development of human resources and the international cooperation capacity of Higher education institutions in Third Countries. Erasmus+ aims at modernizing educational systems and their adaptation to labour market needs and to an ever-changing world.
It provides support to:
– Higher education institutions
– Individual students, researchers and university
– Any organisation active in the field of higher education.